Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I just completed a challenge over on the Gypsy forum of the Cricut MB for 3+1, which is using three different cuts and 1 welded cut using the Gypsy.  I have the beach on my mind so I welded two of the children together from A Child's Year and also cut out the umbrella.  I really love these quick silhouette cuts!  I cut the title using Life is a Beach.  It really does take a lot of time to distress all the edges on my paper and then to paint them again using Shimmerz, but I am addicted to it for some reason.  I just love the way the distressed edge of the paper sparkles in real life and it makes the edges stiff so they don't move.




No comments: