Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Monday, March 1, 2010

Well it has been crazy this winter with all of the snow that we have had here.  I know that everyone is really looking forward to summer.  The only one I know that enjoyed the snow was Sorca.  Granted he didn't care someone had to shovel a path through the deep snow just so he could use the bathroom (because he froze and wouldn't move the one time he veered off his path and noticed the snow came up to his chest, LOL), he just loved to eat the snow.


I made a card today using my Gypsy and Life is a Beach.  I made my first card two weeks ago, but of course I didn't take a picture of it.  I used Bazzil cardstock, K & Co. paper, and Shimmerz for some bling. 

 

 

No comments: