Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Monday, June 7, 2010

Still behind on my crafting.  I have been doing two of Kathy's classes for the Zen Garden Mini Album that I bought and the Summer Nights Mini.  Just go to her blog and click on her UStream Channel and you can watch for free.  Anyway, hopefully I will feel like trying to do a birthday present for dad this week.  I am trying, but it seems like anything right now is taking me five times longer - healthwise my body is not keeping up.  We will see to where that will lead, I may be even slower, or if I can get my body right I may be able to put out pages twice a day like I used to.  Right now, it just isn't happening.  It is so annoying not being able to feel as good as I want to be.  I try to remember everyday not to give up on Hope.  Maybe I will vinyl that on my wall.  Hmmm, I think I will make a gypsy file of that now.  See ya later!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! I know it's not fun when your body won't let you do the things you want to anymore. Love your blog!