Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Sunday, July 11, 2010

King of Hearts Layout

This is a layout I have been working on the past two days.  I had the urge to start creating, so I grabbed some paper and started distressing.  Both designer papers by Prima, were distressed and then sprayed with water and wrinkled up.  After they dried, I painted all the edges with Coal Shimmerz, which adds sparkle and hardens the edges.  I also made the flowers from a Sizzix die and Watercolor Paper.  I then sprayed the flower die cuts with Frozen Lake Glimmer Mist and then put them together, adding ribbon, beads I hot glued together, and pearls.  I embossed some Prima stamp flourishes, and then used Martha Stewart Punch around the page punch on black cardstock, misting it with Old Lace Glimmer Mist.  If you want to see close ups, just click on the pictures.




No comments: