Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Monday, July 5, 2010

Reorganizing my Scrap Room

I have been hard at work the past few weeks redoing my scrap room.  I could never seem to find my mojo, it just was not set up the way I wanted it.  Here are some new pics if you are interested.  The main reason I post these are because I Love looking at scrap rooms and coming up with new ways of organizing my room.

This wall always seems cluttered with my clip it up, large format printer, AC Cardstock packs, KaiserCraft binders that hold all my Cuttlebug & Sizzix embossing folders, and most of my Tim Holtz stamps in his binders.
I store all my copics in this basket right now with all of the images I have received from the swaps I have been in.  If I buy many more I will have to figure something else out, but for now it is easy for me to carry room to room, or even to work.
I reorganized my wall units and took all the paints down, putting them in the closet.  I don't use my paint as much now, and I needed more room for the Memento inks I ordered. 



I also rearranged my desk.  I don't seem to want to use my Expression that much, so I moved it to my desk to make me want to use it more!  I have way to many carts not to use it with most of my layouts.
This is a canvas I made a few years ago.

Under my desk, I have a stack of DCWV cardstocks and my Scor-It.


Under my other side I have my paper trimmers and pencil sharpener.  On the bottom I have clear stamps, some Cricut tools, and my PrismaColor Pencils.


My closet took me FOREVER, lol!!  Here is a large view of the closet with all my cubes and baskets.


I store all my loose papers, all my cardstock for stamps, old scrapbook kits I have yet to do, and my chipboard in the cubbies.  My Xyrons are also on the bottom, pictures to scrap, some Anna Griffin Albums I have yet to touch, Disney World Album I haven't started, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, and items for Album Kits all are in the cubes.  I store 12 x 24 paper pads to the right of all the cubes, along with large watercolor papers.  On the left is a big roll of fabric and my two cartridge cases for all my cricut cartridges.


I store all my AC Thickers in my big basket.  It is overflowing and I need to start using it up!  



I put most of my Martha Stewart punches in these little baskets instead of scattering them on the counter.


I also keep my Sizzix Express, my Wizard, and my large stamp sets from Fancy Pants and Prima in my other basket.


I am now hanging up all of my mats for my cricut now, and I love it this way.


The last item in my room is my Ikea bookcase.  I want another one, but I am not going to pay the shipping for it again!  This is my junk shelf of flowers.  I still need to straighten these shelves, but everytime I look for a flower I want, I just mess them up again!


This is where I store my Spellbinders dies and Magnolia Stamps.


My Spellbinders are stored in Magnovox cd/dvd case with hanging file folders.  I found this in Florida and bought it.  It really is easier to get the dies in and out this way.



These Univenture binders store my Magnolia stamps, Whiff of Joy stamps, Gina K, and Alota stamps.


Each one I wrapped in paper, usually K & Company to make them look nice.
As soon as I receive my stamps, I stamp them and put them on a large ring in order so I can keep track of them.


On the back of the stamp, I write the name and what binder and page it is found on.  I have the year first, the binder number, and then the page number.


The Giggling Tilda is in binder 081 (stamp was made in 08, binder 1 of 08 stamps).


She is also on page 1 of the binder.  Each of my binders hold four pages of stamps.


Hope you have enjoyed this little look at my room!!


3 comments:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

(in baby talk)yes!! I likkie a lot.CAN I LIVE IN YOUR CLOSET PU PU PLEASE!Your so organised,RubyM:)

Stacy said...

Wow, you are organized and have a lot of stuff.
I love it
Thanks for sharing
Stacy

cricaholic said...

BRAVO!!!! You MAY do an ENCORE in my craftspace!! LOL!!!GREAT JOB!!!!