Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Okay, I have been bad about blogging, but I have not been doing much scrapping lately.  I am still trying to recoup and trying to figure out what foods I can eat without becoming sick.  As time goes on, my body seems to get sicker with different foods, esp. anything with any kind of preservative.  Ugh, I might have to go back to raw food again.  Even though I have never felt healthier after I detoxed (and the weight loss was awesome), it was so hard to be around cooked food like pizza and hamburgers and not want to eat them.

So, I have an addiction now.  I am addicted to Magnolia Stamps.  This is a picture of the first one I colored with Distress Reinkers.  Now I know it is not perfect, but it was my first time, and I have not ever been much of a painter.  I wanted to learn to color with the Copics, I have a couple of colors, but I have looked at tutorials and still can not get the hang of it.  I also have the PrismaColor Pencils, so I plan on going back and forth between the two techniques and am excited to learn to make some cards.  I have designed a card on the Gypsy, but have yet to cut it and make it since I am doing the class offered by Kathy Orta right now (look for the link on my blog list for Paper Phenomenon).  She makes awesome mini books, and I love learning new ways to make books.  I am planning on coloring a lot of these Magnolia Stamps for some books I am going to be making some loved ones.  This stamp is called Hello! Tilda.

No comments: