Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here are quite a few projects that I have finally cut and put together.  It is my intention to do some every week, but I have been sick with some bug for the third time this month.  I need to wear a sign that says, "Hello, if you are sick stay away from me until my immune system is normal again!"  LOL!!  This is for a challenge on the Cricut MB - a spring theme, using stretch or flattening of the cuts.  I used Create a Critter and Easter 2010.  I just think that this chick is so adorable!




Here is an old one for last week's challenge for using stretch and flatten for Nursery Rhymes that I just now cut because of being sick.  I used A Child's Year for the cuts.  It is a really plain layout for me, but I am still recovering and was ready to be done for the day.



No comments: