Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Monday, March 14, 2011

Finished Part 1 of Mini Mystery Series by Martina Rosenberg!!

I am so excited to have finished the first part of the Amber & Aquamarine.  There were specialty stitches and beads, both which I have never used while cross stitching before.  It is so beautiful in real life, and I am so excited to stitch the next two parts!  I finished this in three days, so hopefully I will be able to stitch the next part this weekend.







If you are interested in these patterns, visit the Chatelaine Forum  for more information, more projects, and to sign up, the next Mini Mystery is coming in April!!  I have more that I am going to have to start soon, including the AppleBlossom Spring Fairy!!

I bought the bead and floss kit from European Cross Stitch and it came packaged so pretty, and she included the needles which I forgot to buy, yay!!  I am going to buy all my kits from her!



No comments: