Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Friday, March 11, 2011

HELLO!!

I have been quiet for a long time, but I have worked on a few projects, a couple I am very proud of!!  Now I just need to find my cord so I can upload the photos that have been in my camera, lol!! I have slowed down on my card creating, coloring Maggies, and my scrapbooking and started cross stitching again!!  I had stopped stitching for 12 years, saw some Mirabilia patterns and projects, found a forum, and tada, ordered some supplies, and then found hand dyed fabrics and fell in love!!  Then I found Chatelaine projects, and plan on having a couple of those going also!  Some people can have several blogs going on, but not me as you can see.  I will post what I am working on (whatever it is) at the time here.  In the next few days I will try to find that cord and post the pictures of the projects I have done recently, including a little BOO from Halloween!

No comments: