Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Monday, June 6, 2011

Hummingbird Updates!!

Here are pics of the stitching I did this weekend.  I finished the lace on the top half, now I just have the bottom half.  I was hoping to get more done, but for some reason I was having trouble getting back into the stitching with the Treasure Braid PB47.  Not sure why, because it makes everything pop, but I was not really wanting to stitch with it yet.  I am now seeing why so many stitchers have more than one WIP going at a time.  I did finish beading the center except for the large crystals and the huge heart that goes in the center, yay!  I have Chinese Garden coming but I am thinking it will take about a month to arrive from ECC, so I will keep buckling down and trying to at least finish the lace, or the border and flowers for next weekend.  I think I will wait for most of the beading after I finish because I like the fabric pretty tight on the scroll rods.




2 comments:

Ineke said...

This is so pretty, Lisanne. I hope you will continue stitching the Hummingbird Garden. I love to see your updates.

Joysze said...

Lissanne.... this is sooooooo beautiful!!!! :D I can't wait to see more..... and then Chinese!! Yippeeee.