Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Friday, June 17, 2011

Moving Along with Three Colors Done

Here is a little start on my Micro Mini 2 from Martina.  I have only stitched on this on my lunch, so not much is done since I usually keep working at my desk.  At least I have most of the center and over 1 stitching done.  I am using the kit from ECC for fabric and thread.


Here is my update on my Hummingbird.






I am participating in the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend that can be found on Joysze's blog here.  Hopefully I will conquer the lace this weekend and be finished with it!!  I can't wait to see what everyone is stitching and start browsing more stitching blogs.  I have followed a lot, and I mean a lot, of scrapbooking blogs, and now am enjoying seeing so many stitching blogs.  At some point I will probably start scrapping again, but I am loving stitching right now.

1 comment:

Joysze said...

Fantastic over 1 stitching Lissanne. Hummie is looking delish!! I can't wait to see what you'll accomplish on it this weekend. :D