I also want to thank Anne who awarded me a Stylish Blog Award. Please check out her blog and look at her beautiful projects. I need to list seven things about myself and to pass it onto 15 other blogs. Truthfully, most have already received this award, as I have not blogged it yet, and I feel like everyone deserves it, especially if I am already following them. If I am not following you yet, leave me your addy, I love finding new stitching blogs!!
Let's see 7 things...
- I have a fur baby Sorca, that I love more than anything else on this earth, don't worry I have told my family this so it is no surprise to them ; )
- I can't stop trying to figure out which Chat I will start next, I am seriously addicted to them!
- I love fall, the changing of the colors is my favorite time of the year.
- I am allergic to a lot of stuff, cats, dust, mold, blah blah blah, and anything most people can eat, lol.
- I have become a vegetarian because meat started making me sick, but I still eat turkey bacon in the morning, I don't consider that meat since it is crunchy, ROTFLMAO This is true!!
- I have every season of Stargate SG1 and will watch it when I scrapbook, probably will start soon when I stitch also.
- I try to live in the moment and not worry about what is coming ahead. Many years of anxiety forced me to change my thoughts to be more worry free.
Now, my baby celebrated his 5th Birthday, and here is my favorite Birthday Picture of him.