Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Friday, July 15, 2011

IHSW this weekend!!

It is the third weekend of the month which means International Hermit and Stitch Weekend hosted by Joysze at Random Ramblings. I am hoping to get some stitching done on my Hummingbird Garden since it has been a little lonely with me stitching on my Chinese Garden. I have almost finished the stitching on Part 1 of Chinese Garden, this is a long story if you haven't been following the Chat forums. Basically my Japanese Sea from my ECC kit was not fully dyed throughout! When the strands were separated, they looked like an aqua zebra! I have ordered another from 123stitch and am hoping to have a correctly dyed one. If I receive the order this weekend, I hope to finish the stitching on Part 1 of Chinese Garden along with working on Hummingbird.

Happy Stitching! I will post pics this weekend!

3 comments:

Joysze said...

I was almost going to keep you company with a Hummie start this weekend. I gave Tiger one more night to see if things would flow better and since he's behaving, I'll go on with him awhile longer. ;)

Hope your Japanese Sea get to you quickly and that it's a solid dye.

Mouse said...

I am trying to keep you company ... but things keep putting a spanner in the works .. hopefully get needle to thread later :) love mouse xdxx

Anne said...

Can hardly wait for those pics!!! I awarded you the Stylish Blogger award if you want to participate see my blog for details!