I did not stitch much at all this weekend. I found out that with a terrible migraine I just can't focus enough to even attempt to stitch. I did reorganize all of my thread and reenter it into my app, last time I left out a few because thread was scattered throughout! First let me update my pic for my Hummingbird Garden. I have completed some of the top, but I am afraid my DD15 is not going to last.
Next is my update of the Micro Mini 2. The center over ones are finished and am now moving on to the over twos.
My last is TADA - I started on Chinese Garden!! Then the migraine hit, but at least I have a few stitches in!! It is on Antique White, 32 ct. Joblean. It is crooked, but that is just me trying to achieve more natural sunlight to take the picture, but it didn't work to well.