I have now made an agreement not to buy any more cross stitch kits or PDFs until I finish at least five projects which would probably be the end of the year. There are a few exceptions, lol, of how I can "acquire" my needs grin:
- I had already planned on buying the Butterfly Garden, and The 2012 Mystery Chat - the Sea Mystery - so these I can acquire.
- I can acquire the rest in series I already have, as in the Seasons of the Brook, or any Mini Mysteries that Martina designs.
- I can acquire the kits for the PDFs I already own, as long as I start them right away when I receive them.
- No more fabric unless it is in a kit, except for my FOTM. This means I will have to wait two months for my fabric to come, cause I have already requested a month out.
- DMC threads and needles are fine to acquire to finish what I am working on.
Granted I will have to start a couple of my small projects to add to my five, so I am going to have to think hard on this.