Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Monday, December 19, 2011

Sorry, no IHSW

I had every intention of stitching this weekend, but unfortunately I did not go near the stands. I kept thinking I need to stitch something, but I never did. I do hope to stitch at some point this week, but I seem to be on a cleaning frenzy, lol. I cleaned my bedroom, threw out a lot of stuff, and I am so happy with the result. Next I moved to my scraproom, which was a disaster! Stuff piled everywhere!! Everything is clean except for my desk and countertop, which I am hoping to finish up today. It became a junk room when I stopped scrapping and started stitching. Now it is looking good and I can start doing both. The hardest part was cleaning my doors. They were gross where the boys would slam their noses against a partially shut door to open it. Sorca is famous when I shut my door some to come running and slam it back open. Sometimes he will first peek through the door with one eye to see what I am doing, and then slam it open and run off. Guess he just wants the door open so he can be aware what I am doing and that I haven't left him going out my window or something, lol.

I do have something coming!! Provence should be on it's way!! I will have to start on this as it will be for ma!! She is so excited to hang it up. Yes, between Chinese, Hummingbird and this one, I should have plenty to stitch. I also want the new Serengeti Martina is doing, but I will not start it until I have some completed. I also have Japanese Garden waiting, with a couple of others, but I will make a start on Provence when it arrives.

Happy Holidays everyone!

6 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Liss Anne, I see you've been bitten by the Chatelaine bug, too. :) I can't wait for Serengeti to be released and I'm looking forward to your start on Provence.

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get to stitch, but cleaning up is always a good thing :) I probably need to clean up my sewing area too.

I can't wait to see pics of Provence!

Jennifer M. said...

Its okay! Cleaning is good. In fact, that is something I need to do especially since I will be moving in 3 months. :/ I look forward to seeing those new charts you will be stitching.

Jen

Pauline said...

wow, i am tired after reading this!
Can you go on a little holiday to Holland?
I sure need some help with cleaning!!! :)

Anne said...

Sometimes cleaning is more important that stitching, plus if you have everything organized, you feel the need to stitch!!

Merry Christmas!

Andie said...

Haven't heard from you for awhile. I hope everything is ok?!!
*hugs*