Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September's IHSW is coming!

It's time for IHSW again! There is a cute little button, but dag I can't grab it for some reason! I'll try tomorrow on a real computer! It's bad enough trying to blog on an iPad, lol. I plan on stitching Herbularius and trying to catch up!



If I haven't commented on your blog this week, I'm sorry! It has been crazy and I am going to try to catch up. I will have to make time every night because I love to look at everyone's work and get lost when I fall behind. If I haven't found your blog yet, please let me know! I realized that I followed some and didn't add them on my stitching blogs on the side, and there may still be some I missed. I had hundreds of scrapbooking blogs I followed and I don't look through the blogs if they aren't put on my site, lol.

Happy Stitching and hope to see you at IHSW!

1 comment:

Joysze said...

Hiya Honey..... seems like I was in the same boat as you.... I'm not finally catching up on blogs. :S