Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Few Pics

Here are just a few pics I took.  The first is my bag of HDF silks for my HAED Sadness of an Angel.  The next is my start on it!!  These are old from the beginning of January, but it was still a start.  I love working with the silks.  I believe it is on 28ct Lugana.



Here are some pics of my baby, Sorca, right when he came home.  I left all the disgusting pics out.  He's pretty much healed now, but his back still looks funny where the scar is.  She didn't sew him up great, and I wasn't real happy about it.




I hope to finally get my Baby Wolf loom soon.  I have had major problems with the shipment.  The freight company was terrible and my first one ended up with a crack in the frame.  The replacement is on its way, so maybe next week I will have my first loom!  By then I will be mixing in some weaving pics with everything else, so I will have to just work harder to keep up with everything.  I did work on my Hummingbird, but didn't take pics, so when I do I will post something.

Hope everyone is having a terrific week.  Happy stitching, or weaving!!

6 comments:

Joysze said...

Glad Sorca is on the mend. *hugs*

Ooooh, yummy HDF. Can't wait to see more of the WIP.

Good luck with the loom!!

Veronica said...

Mmm... Nothing I love more than seeing a packet full of yummy HDF silks.

Looking forward to seeing your WiP progress.

Glad to hear Sorca is healed.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Debbie said...

SO SAD TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BABY/DOG, I CAN RELATE BECAUSE i TOO HAVE ONE, AND HE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!

Karen said...

Awww, poor Sorca! We had puppy stitches just last fall, purely by accident - no fun :(

Great bag of HDF and a new project! Yay!! I look forward to your next update of Hummingbird - I just received my purple fabric for mine, and have the last few threads to get - not that I'm starting anytime soon (or so I keep telling myself)....

rosey175 said...

Aaa, why do I not know this acronym! What does HDF stand for? And why do they come in little spools! How cool is that! I... thought they were buttons at first, whoops.

I look forward to seeing your weaving. It's such an impressive skill but I'd be terrified of doing it myself!

Hugs for your baby. :( I'm glad he's recuperating well~

As a side note, I nominated you for a Liebster award. Your patience with those mandalas overwhelms me! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just found your blog.

Your bag of HDF's look gorgeous.

Poor Sorca, glad he's feeling better.

Good luck with your loom.