Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello!!!

I figure by now I have lost everyone that ever read my blog, but I figured I would stop by to do a quick update.

Lately I have only been learning to weave so no stitching or scrapbooking has been done.  I reorganized my scrapbook room into my new "Loom Room."  I guess I could call it my weaving room, but Loom Room pops out of my mouth everytime, lol.  I still have most of my scrapbooking stuff, but the yarn cones and warping mill, not to mention my loom sitting in the middle of the room, have taken over.  I did take a picture of my Baby Wolf and the first sampler I just finished, but have not uploaded any photos yet.  I used my warping mill for the first time yesterday, and it was a dream!!  I couldn't even take the warp off, I just want to look at it for a couple of days, smile.

At some point I will try to upload some photos, but I am not sure when that will be.  My internet is so spotty at home that I am not sure it will stay connected long enough for a picture to upload.  I so wish I had DSL so I could stay connected longer than a second!  I took all stitching off my lap stands except my Hummingbird Garden, hoping that will get me to finish stitching it.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to see you! Your weaving sounds like fun, you'll have to post some pictures!

I have DSL at home, and it's AWFUL; I hope to be switching to Charter soon - AT&T has not been worth the money or the hassle...

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, goodie, a new hobby. What is a warp, I wonder. Grats on learning something new. I'm glad to see you back, LissAnne.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

ooo looking forward to seeing photos