Chatelaine

Weaving

Scrapbooking

Stamping

Sorca

Horses

Daily Life

Studio

Flowers

Landscapes

Macro

Still Life

Friday, May 11, 2012

Weaving Pictures!!

I think I have finally been able to get my internet working for a few minutes!!  This is my first warp on my Baby Wolf, a sampler I am weaving following the book Weaving for Beginners by Peggy Osterkamp.  I made a few mistakes, but I fixed them pretty quickly and started on my first project.




When I finished my sampler, I used my warping mill to wind my next warp from the kit I bought from the Yarn Barn for a second sampler.  I LOVE my warping mill, so easy to use, and I am loving the colors I picked.


I took a little break and made some balls from some skeins from another kit I have to practice on.  This is such a pretty color.


Here is my second project using the warp mentioned above.  I love the different patterns that are emerging.  I actually did another yard so I am going to use the extra to weave a little runner for the table beside my bed.  I really love how this is weaving up, I just hope that it stays the same when I finish it.  The sampler I think may make a nice wall hanging.



Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Thanks for the pics Liss Anne. I love the colors you're using. They're so pretty. and that blue is stunning!! Great job for you!!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :)

Ewa said...

oooooh weaving! That's so cool!

Karen said...

Wow - look at the cool stuff you are doing! That looks like fun!